Most foodies simply love seafood and most seafood lovers love lobster. Therefore, the next time you call someone over and want to serve an easy lobster dish, you can try making a Mock Lobster Roll. For the dish you will require
• 1 pound chopped, lobster knuckle/claw meat
• ½ a stick of butter
• 1 loaf Brioche rolls
• ¾ of a cup of mayonnaise
• 2 teaspoons of Oregano
• 1 ea lemon zest
• ¼ of a teaspoon cayenne pepper
• Celery Salt to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper as required
To make this quick and tasty snack you have to follow this procedure:
• To make these rolls first roughly chop the lobster meat and mix it with ¼ of a cup of mayonnaise to bind.
• Then, add the celery salt and oregano and combine properly.
• Then, take a small bowl and combine the remaining mayonnaise and cayenne pepper to make a lovely spicy mayo.
• Take a non stick pan and heat 2 tablespoons of canola oil and one tablespoon of the butter over medium flame. Once the butter starts to foams add the brioche rolls and toast lightly.
• Once one side is a nice golden brown, flip and toast the other side.
• This way toast all the brioche pieces after they are all toasted, spread some spicy mayo on top of the slices,
• then take a spoon of the lobster mixture and spread on the bread.
• Sprinkle each piece of toast with oregano and black pepper and a dash of lemon zest.
• Once all the slices are done serve the mock lobster rolls to your guests.
This will make a delicious snack for your guests and if they indeed love seafood, they will adore your Mock lobster rolls. However, as most of us work all day and hardly get time to cook for our guests, we can take the easy way out and still impress our guests. These days, seafood dinners are available online. All you have to do is, first do a head count to see how many people you have invited, then, log online and order packets of seafood dinner, enough for everyone, and do the needful cooking or heating before you serve them. These dinners are easy to make and delicious to taste. Therefore, even if you work all week, you will be able to serve a scrumptious seafood meal to your guests. For more information, click here.