Are you terribly bored with you regular menu? Are you not getting enough time to spend with your spouse? If the answer to these questions is yes then a romantic seafood dinner can ignite your romantic spirits. Going for a seafood dinner to a good restaurant is a great way to unwind. But, if you wish you can make special arrangements for an elegant seafood dinner in your home itself.
If you want to fix an appropriate date then you need to give a grand surprise to your spouse. Casually enquire the date when he will be free enough to get back home from work early. You need to be tactful and remember not to disclose the reason for your asking this. Else, your entire plan will get spoiled.
If you are wondering what in seafood you would prepare for the romantic dinner then your choices are wide. The best choice in seafood however is always a lobster. Yes, you can arrange a fantastic romantic dinner with fresh lobster.
First of all you need to take a piece of paper and note down the menu and the rest of the things that you would require creating the perfect ambience. For example, you may need to purchase some scented candles or a couple of new wine glasses, a good set of dishes and the like. For the wine you must choose a special brand.
Now let us come to the cooking part. Go for cooking tasty yet simple dishes. Since you are cooking lobster, you need to shell them properly beforehand. This will ensure that it does not get messy. Let us now take a look at an easy to cook lobster recipe:
Grilled Lobster Tails with Lemon Herb Butter:
• dash of your favorite hot sauce (optional)
• 6 lobster tails, thawed
• 1 stick butter (salted or unsalted, depending on preference)
• 3 tbsp chopped, fresh chives, plus chive sprigs for garnish
• 2 tbsp chopped, fresh tarragon leaves
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• olive oil
• metal skewers
• salt and pepper to taste (optional)
Method of Cooking:
• Grill the lobster to medium heat.
• Blend butter, chives, tarragon, minced garlic, hot sauce till mixed.
• Butterfly the lobster tails and cut the meat down the center. Then insert a metal skewer through the center of the lobster tail and brush olive oil and season with salt.
• Grill the tails for 5-10 minutes till the shells are bright red. Add good amount of herbed butter onto the exposed meat. Grill till the meat is opaque white.
Serve hot and get all set to rekindle the lost romance over this dish of amazing seafood dinner. To learn about more mouth-watering recipes, click here.