Lobster tails are regarded to be a delicacy that is cherished by food connoisseurs all across the world. A lot of people all across the globe love seafood and in seafood lobsters are often a hot favorite. You can cook a variety of dishes with lobster tails. The best part is that you can cook up a lobster and lobster tails in a very simple way. All the preparations of lobster tails are delicious and come with their own flavor and zing. Therefore, this weekend cook up nice recipes of lobster tails and surprise your loved ones with it.
If you are looking for some ready to cook recipe of lobster tails then here is a great suggestion:
1. Lobster tails around 6, (you will need double ingredients for 12 lobster tails), thawed
2. 1 stick of butter (it can be salted or unsalted, depending on preference)
3. 3 tbsp chopped, fresh chives. You also will need chive sprigs for garnish
4. 2 tbsp of chopped, fresh tarragon leaves
5. 2 cloves of minced garlic
6. Olive oil
7. Dash of your favorite hot sauce (optional)
9. Metal skewers
10. Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
How to Cook:
Preheat grill to medium heat.
1. In one bowl you first need to blend butter, chives, tarragon, minced garlic, hot sauce until they are well mixed. Set aside.
2. With the help of kitchen shears, butterfly the lobster tails straight down the middle of the softer underside of the shell. Now cut the meat down the center. Be careful not to cut through.
3. Next, insert metal skewer through the center length of the lobster tail. You now need to brush with olive oil and season with salt if desired.
4. Now you are all set to grill the lobster tails with cut side down over heat for around 5 to 10 minutes. This is needed to be done until the shells are bright red.
5. Finally, it is time to turn tails over and pour good amount of the herbed butter onto the exposed meat. Grill for some more 4 minutes until the lobster meat is pure white.
You can also garnish the dish with some fresh onions, lemon and coriander leaves. Serve the dish hot and get ready for compliments flying in from all directions. For more lobster tails recipes, click here.