A Finger Licking Lobster Tail Recipe to Spice up Your Weekend
Whether or not you are a sea food lover, you surely will love lobsters. Now, we know that most of the lobster meat is present in the lobster tail and it is saved for last by many sea food lovers. Therefore, let us take a look at a finger licking grilled lobster tail recipe known as grilled lobster tails with Tarragon-Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 8 (6 to 8-ounce) frozen lobster tails, defrosted
- 2 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped, about 3/4 cup chopped
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest (zest of 1 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- With the help of a sharp knife you need to cut each lobster tail lengthwise through the shell into 2 pieces. Then you need to cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to grill the lobsters.
- Next, shortly before you grill the lobsters, in a non-reactive mixing bowl combine the tomatoes, 8 tablespoons of the olive oil, salt and pepper lemon juice, lemon zest, tarragon, chives and stir to combine.
- Then you need to preheat a grill to medium-high.
- After the grilling is done you need to lightly brush the lobster tails on the cut side with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Now you need to place the tails, cut side down, on the grill and cook for 3 minutes.
- Next, you must rotate the tails to 45 degrees and cook the tails for 3 minutes or even longer. Thereafter, you need to rotate the tails 45 degrees again so that the tails are now cut side-up and cook until lobster is just cooked through for at least 1 to 3 minutes longer.
- While this is being done, during these last few minutes, spoon some of the vinaigrette over the cut tail meat so that it drizzles down into the lobster shells.
- Finally, you can serve the lobster tails with more of the vinaigrette drizzled over the meat.
Now, you are all ready to take a delicious bite of your grilled lobster tails with Tarragon-Lemon Vinaigrette. Nothing can be more heavenly than enjoying a mouthwatering feast of grilled lobster tails with your entire family or with your guests.